The following information explains both what cookies are and the various types of cookies on the website www.cementirholding.com (hereinafter “Website”).
For further information regarding the treatment of personal information, please refer to the privacy information on the Website.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files created by a server that the websites visited by the user send and record on the user’s computer or mobile device (tablet, smartphone, etc.), and which are then re-transmitted to the same websites on subsequent visits.
During the navigation of a website, users may receive cookies from the website visited (so-called first-party cookies) or from other websites (so-called third-party cookies).
Cookies used and purposes
This Website uses only “technical” cookies, i.e. those used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
Technical cookies used are:
- Browsing or session cookies, that ensure safe and efficient browsing and use of the website.
- Functional cookies, which allow users to navigate as a function of certain predetermined criteria (such as language selection) so as to improve the quality of service.
- Analytic cookies (Google Analytics), which are used to collect aggregate information on the use of the Website by users (number of visitors, page views, time spent visiting the website etc.). The Website does not make use of profiling cookies, i.e. those created profiles of users and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the users surfing habits.
Google Analytics is a web traffic analysis service provided by Google Inc (“Google”). The information generated by cookies in this Website is transmitted to Google and stored in their servers and IT systems in the USA. Google uses this information to track visitors and examine the use of the website, to compile reports on the activities of the Website for the site administrators and to provide other services relating to the activities of the Website and the use of the internet. Google can also pass this information on to third parties.
The data transmitted by Google are however "anonymized": the final part of the IP addresses (the "X" in "123.456.789.X") is not provided, which still allows you to collect information useful for traffic statistics but insufficient to identify the users who generated the traffic.
Please see the Google privacy page for further information:
You can prevent Google from acquiring cookies by downloading and installing this plug-in for your browser:
Setting of preferences about cookies
The user may handle preferences related to cookies directly within his browser and for example prevent third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences, it is also possible to eliminate the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which consent for the installation of cookies by this Website is saved.
The information on how to handle the preferences about cookies are available at the following addresses:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=it_IT
After this operation, however, certain features of the web pages may not run properly.